Hi Anya. I don't know if you remember me. We were in the same ward (Rosegarden) in Deer Valley quite a few years ago. In fact, your oldest was a baby when we moved. Adam was our home teacher right before we moved too. We lived in Via Montoya (NW of your neighborhood) and had two kids adopted from Viet Nam. Anyway, I know Stephanie Alger (we were in the same ward when I was a senior in high school) and saw her post about you guys on her facebook wall. Then I googled you guys (hope you don't mind) and found your blog. I have read most of it over the last two days. You guys are such a fun family. I have really enjoyed reading about your son John, as I have a son who probably has Asperger's and Sensory Integration Disorder (he is currently in the process of being evaluated). Thanks for sharing so much.
5 comments:
i want to hear about the shoe store lady.
Way to go John!!
Yeh, what about the show shoe lady?
John, I am so happy for you and proud too!
congrats! John
Hi Anya. I don't know if you remember me. We were in the same ward (Rosegarden) in Deer Valley quite a few years ago. In fact, your oldest was a baby when we moved. Adam was our home teacher right before we moved too. We lived in Via Montoya (NW of your neighborhood) and had two kids adopted from Viet Nam. Anyway, I know Stephanie Alger (we were in the same ward when I was a senior in high school) and saw her post about you guys on her facebook wall. Then I googled you guys (hope you don't mind) and found your blog. I have read most of it over the last two days. You guys are such a fun family. I have really enjoyed reading about your son John, as I have a son who probably has Asperger's and Sensory Integration Disorder (he is currently in the process of being evaluated). Thanks for sharing so much.
I just wanted to say hello!
Wendy Barron
Post a Comment