so fun! I love the part of the girls buried in the sand. the family picture at the end is a good one. I love how you are doing this in incriments (did I spell that right?). I keep wanting more!!!
I love sharing your vacation through picts and video. We are going to have to have a double DVD this year in order to fit all of our adventures on. We sure are blessed aren't we!
3 comments:
so fun! I love the part of the girls buried in the sand. the family picture at the end is a good one. I love how you are doing this in incriments (did I spell that right?). I keep wanting more!!!
John is a much more efficent shoveler than Adam...he put him to shame.
I love sharing your vacation through picts and video. We are going to have to have a double DVD this year in order to fit all of our adventures on. We sure are blessed aren't we!
Post a Comment