Definitely one of those to save for when John has his first girlfriend and you bring out the photos! Hopefully his eating habits will have changed by then!
Our kids both own their own cameras. I love going through them and seeing what videos they make. Brynna uses her old dollhouse and Polly Pockets as a movie set and actors.
5 comments:
Definitely one of those to save for when John has his first girlfriend and you bring out the photos! Hopefully his eating habits will have changed by then!
cute cute cute. I love how Ella is laughing at John in the video.
Okay, I miss them!
Our kids both own their own cameras. I love going through them and seeing what videos they make. Brynna uses her old dollhouse and Polly Pockets as a movie set and actors.
The pictures are GREAT! Up close and personal. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment