Zoowalk is this Saturday if anyone is interested. This is a free walk around the zoo (approximately 1 mile...strollers welcome). If you would like to join our team or donate, please feel free to call or email Adam or me. Our goal this year is $100 to support research for treatments like nutrition and supplements for autistic individuals. We will begin our walk around 7:30am. The weather will be gorgeous! Last year, there were thousands of people and it was overwhelming how many families support autism research.
Autism grows.
Now, 1 in 91 girls and
1 in 58 boys has autism.
3 comments:
Do you think I could be back by 9:00 AM? I would love to come. But reguardless, you can count on my financial support.
We have a family in our ward with an autistic son. They are also doing the walk. Mandie had told me awhile ago that you had a great diet. Can I get that info for her? Thanks! You are a doll :-)
Wow. Is there any reason why they think boys are more succeptible? Count me in next year.
Post a Comment