Here's a reverse synopsis of what we did this October. It has been one busy month!

Found this little friend on the driveway.

Adam and I turned into Cave People for Halloween. We went to two fabulous Halloween parties in one night. Then I took my online midterm at 11:15pm!! It was due at midnight. WHEW!

John and Ella turned into a ghost and a ballerina. They loved their
Gogo's Halloween party and went to 'Trunk or Treat' too. On Halloween night they got lots of candy and came home to watch Star Wars. Adam, my dad, and I stayed up to watch PSYCHO. Gotta love that one!

Earlier in the month we had a lovely weekend with niece and nephew, Bastian and Andi. It was fun having a baby around the house. Ella LOVED...LOVED helping her sweet baby cousin.

Bastian and John practiced ninja moves.

Bastian had a blast running around with the kids.

My mom cam over to visit and cuddled Andi. What a great Nana!

We also took a trip to the zoo. Total fun petting the stingrays! This is my favorite part. I MADE Adam take a photo of Ella and me.

The new aquarium is a wonderful addition to the zoo.

John even made a new best friend! This fish would not leave him alone! We found out later, the fish was protecting little babies!

Enjoying the beautiful weather! What a wonderful month! We've endured the busy schedule and try to continue to focus on what's MOST important... Family! Johnny had an excellent last soccer game (they won!), Ella loves dance class, and I'm busy going to school full time. Adam also turned 31! These moments seem to fly by so fast.
5 comments:
Great post, great month and great family! I love you all!
I hope you kept the preying mantis...they are good luck. We have an albino one in our flower bed. It has counter acted the gnomes. :)
I just love you and your family!
Hey Anya! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Looks like you had a fun month!
And I don't believe that preying mantises (manti?) are good luck, they're too freaky looking! Don't send it my way!
What are you studying in school?
I love the preying mantis. We used to see these a lot in the fields back in Massachusetts. It's like they have a special way of communicating with humans just what a wonder life is.
Post a Comment