She was the best by every sense of the word!
She's like a mini YOU! So beautiful. :)
So cute!!! We love Ella.
Hi Anya, it's Lori Calhoun. I am trying to get a hold of you, and I must have an old phone number. Would you mind emailing me. lcalhoun4@cox.net. I would really appreciate it, thanks!
so cute! I was hoping there would be video footage!
Ella you are gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She was the best by every sense of the word!
She's like a mini YOU! So beautiful. :)
So cute!!! We love Ella.
Hi Anya, it's Lori Calhoun. I am trying to get a hold of you, and I must have an old phone number. Would you mind emailing me. lcalhoun4@cox.net. I would really appreciate it, thanks!
so cute! I was hoping there would be video footage!
Ella you are gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment