Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We started Saturday evening out with Archie's Deli.  Dang, it was good.  I love a good Reuben. 

Must. Have. Potato. Salad.

Ella was the Independence Princess!  Her stomach was sick, but we later found out it was because she was so excited for the fireworks.  CUTE!

We went over to the Wigwam Resort for some fireworks.  Old Litchfield is a cute little area.

Adam and his vw bus t-shirt.

4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday.

The weather was amazing.  I thought it would be really hot, but it was PERFECT.

Wigwam Resort, recently celebrated 80 years in the beautiful desert.


John was having his own vacation...

Nana playing with the kids.  John ran around our blanket over 100 times, counting each lap.

Great fun!


Nana helping with the kids.

On Sunday we went to church and enjoyed the lessons and testimonies about freedom and liberty.  We took naps and Pappa came to visit.  We ate more potato salad, hot dogs, watermelon, noodle salad, and apple pie that night.  Then we saw more fireworks.  The great thing about AZ is you can see several fireworks shows at the same time.  Love that open sky!  Good times...NOODLE SALAD.  Happy Birthday America.  I'm so grateful for my freedom.

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Is it really your favorite holiday? You look cute in your hat.

john and brenda said...

Hey I want to go to that deli! Tell me about it!