Obama's Job Plans - we'll see how today ends with a new and improved job plan. Needess to say, whatever promises arise, it's hard to trust that follow through will happen. Not to say they can't though.
Mitt Romney's Job and Economic Growth Plan - is a great read strategizing particular future economic efforts. Wow!
Rick Perry's Job Proposal - is a bit lean. Actually disappointing. No meat and potatoes here.
Randall Terry - Could not find a job plan, just anti-abortion photos. Don't even bother going to his website...it's very disturbing. His absloute fixation clearly makes him an inappropriate candidate...I'll just come right out and say it. Creepy.
Michele Bachmann's Job Outline - mimics Perry's. Does anyone else think she and Palin are twin sisters? She's got a lot of energy (for having 5 kids, 23 foster kids). Still, her "small business" experience hardly has prepared her for saving America.
Newt Gingrich, Job Solutions - A little more sustance. Videos and promises. He had a better outline than some of the other.
Ron Paul - I found no solid info on his job plans. His website outlines Money, but doesn't come clear as to specific job creation strategies. I did find this interesting article about him being the victim to Perry arm-grabbing and finger-pointing though. No slap scenes, darn it.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't stopped to make the comparisons. I caught the Presiden late, so I will need to watch the video if I can find it. I'm really concerned with Congress. With the upcoming "super committee" meeting, I'm worried that we might find an even more divided government. I'm curious if the President can be a successful leader through all this. I don't know who the Independent candidates are yet. Maybe I should look them up.
Post a Comment