Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Blossoms and Pinewood Derby

I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping! 
This picture was taken in Prescott when we went to run errands for Uncle David's birthday. 
Ella was thrilled to see this.

Birthday dinner.  
Mom and I pulled up our sleeves and made this delicious chicken feast.  Happy Birthday David!


John won Pinewood Derby this year!!!  We were SO excited for him.  There were a lot of boys racing great cars so we were a bit surprised that "Pencil #2" had fastest average time.  John had a clever idea for the shape of his car this year.  Way to go, John!




We also went to a spring training game with Dad just down the street.  Kansas City Royals are frequently jogging the streets and taking yoga classes around here this time of year.  

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Way to go John! That's awesome! Looks like you guys are still keeping busy!

john and brenda said...

iofproot equalinaI am so happy for John. Maybe he could bring his car over and show us a the Easter picnic!