Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Ella wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween this year and I think her little pose for the photo is just fabulous.  

John asked me to pick out a costume for him this year!  At first he wanted to walk around with his leg over his shoulder because he is a pretty flexible guy.  I thought that would be a difficult "costume" to hop around for trick-or-treating.  He ran out of ideas so I grabbed this skeleton costume at the local party store.  He seems to be enjoying it very much.  Nothing like the walking dead and ruby slippers!

p.s. - Get a load of Ella's toothless smile.  She lost BOTH teeth in one weekend!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the photos! I haven't forgotten about going out to dinner with you guys. My sister surprised us all and said she was moving to Colorado so we have been helping her to pack up her family for the move. I am still looking forward to a date night with you guys!