Hi Anya! I didn't know of any other way to contact you and I really didn't want to contact Brenda for your email address. My nephew (6) is in the process of being evaluated by a behaviorist and psychologist. The assessments aren't complete but it looks like they are going to diagnose him with adhd and high functioning autism. The behaviorist feels that he would benefit from medical management. My sister really wants to avoid that at all costs and I immediately thought of you. I have always been inspired with how you and Adam have worked with John and how you have stuck to your guns in doing what you feel is best for him. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with some resources for her and ideas. My heart of heart tells me that this precious boy doesn't need medication and that there is a different way. My email address is a_looney_miller@cox.net. I hope you and Adam are well. I have always thought the world of you two! Thank you so much for any help that you can provide! Erika
3 comments:
Hi Anya! I didn't know of any other way to contact you and I really didn't want to contact Brenda for your email address. My nephew (6) is in the process of being evaluated by a behaviorist and psychologist. The assessments aren't complete but it looks like they are going to diagnose him with adhd and high functioning autism. The behaviorist feels that he would benefit from medical management. My sister really wants to avoid that at all costs and I immediately thought of you. I have always been inspired with how you and Adam have worked with John and how you have stuck to your guns in doing what you feel is best for him. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with some resources for her and ideas. My heart of heart tells me that this precious boy doesn't need medication and that there is a different way. My email address is a_looney_miller@cox.net. I hope you and Adam are well. I have always thought the world of you two! Thank you so much for any help that you can provide! Erika
Your kiddos are so grown up! Adorable!
Love them!!!
Post a Comment