Adam and Anya both get the stomach flu at the same time.
Here's a disoriented photo of us laying down, fighting the waves of nausea.
We were like a pair of black plague victims and enjoyed complaining together about how bad it was.
Even during the stomach flu, Adam and I can laugh.
Fortunately, Nana drove the kids around and made dinners.
John builds and builds.
We headed to the cabin...to pick and pit sour cherries during a vicious 119 degree heat wave.
I have been very "sour" lately. Perhaps still recovering from the plague.
John does indexing, a great contribution to worldwide ancestral recording.
We also go to Peter Piper and play ski ball.
What do you do in the summer time?





2 comments:
Bummer you guys were sick! I think Devin gets the blame for spreading that one! Haha
That is so awesome that John does indexing! You guys are great parents always having fun!
I'm so glad you keep posting Anya! AND I'm so glad you are over the plague!
Post a Comment