I went to see my naturopathic physician today. She's great. She's got me using high strength progesterone cream and my evil twin seems to be disappearing.
The other day I actually started laughing when I got angry. I found myself remembering the scene from the first Harry Potter, when Voldemort is living on the back of the teacher's head. Don't you ever feel like Voldemort is living off your head?? I do. Especially when the kids are fighting or when I have to do more laundry. I started telling Adam, "Voldemort is coming out!!"
Balance is key, and I'm determined (DET-ER- MINED, Mom...haha) to be balanced.
By the way, I'd like to hear every one's Voldemort stories. Do share!
8 comments:
i didnt know you had anger issues, well you are very nice to me! haha. i dont remember any specific stories but i have agressive issues when im mad. so just stay away from me when im angry!
Who me? Are you kidding? I never get mad.Psych!It's good to know even someone as sweet as you can have a side like he who must not be named.
Thanks for the reminder on determined! That wasn't Voldemort coming out but you definitely have some imp in you on occasion!
I don't think I have a Voldemort, but if someone hurts me, I seem to turn into a shorter version of the Hulk, ripping holes in things, throwing furniture around, and roaring very loud! Unfortunately, there is not enough Progesterone cream to take care of the Hulk!
I've blown my top many times in my life, but this hasn't been the case during the last ten years. I've been told that I hold anger in and that I should be letting it out. To tell you the truth, I can't even say what I am angry about. However, I hold a great deal of resentments and I store these within until depression takes over. This is something that I need to overcome. I remember a specific indident in Northboro when the cellar got flooded. I was so upset. Everything go soaked and I just started on a rampage, throughing everything I could find out the little cellar door. I recall bumping my head a few times and that really made me made. As it turns out, this was one of the incidents that sent me to the hopital. I hope that your mind gets some rest!
I think I need to get some of that! Atleast to help me relax a bit...does it work for that? My Valdermort comes out when Ashlyn is sleeping and people or things make noise. Of course you all saw that at the cabin. :)
I might never be able to look at you the same again. I will be envisioning a turban on your head and a little man hiding underneath.
Voldemort and me go waaay back! Truely, sometimes I would feel as if I were standing besides myself, watching the loony side and just being shocked at her behavior! I have asked forgiveness for those instances so I won't print them here!!! I keep praying for the recipients of my actions to have a veil placed over their memories so we can all live happily ever after!
Horray for progesterone cream! It is helping me also.
"Voldermort is coing out", oh man is that priceless. I'm definitely gonna be using that one. (I'll be sure to credit you in the footnotes at the end of the movie of life)
Post a Comment