Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quotes from Ella and John

This morning, John made paper wings and was jumping off the couch attempting to fly.
As he was talking to himself (analyzing his situation), he jumped off the couch one more time, then landed on the ground hard.

"These are SO not taped on right!" he murmurs.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ella and Adam went outside in the backyard taking a quiet moment together. As they sat on the swing set Ella began an interesting conversation.

"You have big feet and Mommy has big feet too," she comments.
Then she said, "I have different feet than yours."
"How come?" Adam asked.
"That's because I'm black" she responded.
"Your not black, Ella" Adam laughed.
"Yeah, I'm turning black." she said.

4 comments:

Becky said...

out of the mouth of babes. Those were both SO cute. My favorite is: "I'm turning black". That is classic!

Tanner Fam said...

You will be so thankful one day that you wrote all this down.

Brooklynn said...

that is HILARIOUS!

Allison Barry said...

haha me and Devin just read that one out loud together. that is too funny.