that's awesome that you guys took part in the walk.
oh how fun to see your mom again. umm...she doesn't look a day older from the last time i saw her - like 20 years ago. Wow! Looks like a fun day.
Anya - I'm sorry I couldn't make it for the walk. The pictures tell the story of a good time. I was wonderful of you and all the folks that showed up to support this cause at such an early hour of the day. Again, sorry I wasn't there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that's awesome that you guys took part in the walk.
oh how fun to see your mom again. umm...she doesn't look a day older from the last time i saw her - like 20 years ago. Wow! Looks like a fun day.
Anya - I'm sorry I couldn't make it for the walk. The pictures tell the story of a good time. I was wonderful of you and all the folks that showed up to support this cause at such an early hour of the day. Again, sorry I wasn't there.
Post a Comment