Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Europe 2002









Adam and I went to Europe when we first got married. We spent a day in Paris. Sorry, I just took pictures of these photos...I'll have to scan them later.
I remember our day in Paris. I was newly pregnant with John and exhausted from all the walking around. After walking around the Louvre, Adam let me lay down on the grass to take a nap. He even slept too! Best nap of my life...best memory of Paris. BEST HUSBAND.
While walking through the Louvre we were able to see the Mona Lisa...hence the name of our dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn from.
Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Poor poor boyfriend

john and brenda said...

I would love to see these pictures in real life!