Last weekend we celebrated John's 6th birthday!!!
Hanging out in swimsuits the week of Thanksgiving....that's Arizona!!
Thanksgiving came so soon. We celebrated with over 40 people around noon at Brian and Scottee's. Drove the quads, played volleyball, cousins had a blast!!
Saturday was the wedding (I'll get photos soon!). I managed to hobble pretty good on my sore toe all week. I also got a bit of bronchitis.
Did I mention I had finals for school on Wednesday too?
Here's a photo of darling baby Sam! Allison has been sick this week, but she's been doing a good job mommying while everyone is running around like crazy!
Here's a photo of darling baby Sam! Allison has been sick this week, but she's been doing a good job mommying while everyone is running around like crazy!
7 comments:
Hi Anya, we just got home at 3:15!That's one long drive...10 hours! You can spy on us all you want, if I can spy on you! Check out Lacie's and Marie's blogs, they also spy. hehehe
Hi Anya, we just got home at 3:15.
That's one long drive...10 hours! Love the pictures. Hey, you can spy on us all you want, if I can spy on you! Check out Lacie and Marie's blogs, they also spy! hehehe
BUSY girl! Take care of yourself. :) How did you make the potatoe cupcakes?
I am thankful to you for putting our history in the making on your blog! What a fun and memorable few days we've had!
We were out at 4:30 a.m. on Black Friday. Good to see I'm not the only crazy one. Surprised we didn't run into one another. Next year we need to coordinate our schedules so we can tag team.
I guess this is why you forgot our VT appt! Serves me right for waiting until the last week of the month and a holiday week. I'll try to do better this month but just in case, block out a half hour on the 31st for me!
I just love being a part of the Barry family.
I really like that picture of you at 5 a.m. by the way.
Post a Comment