This morning I had the privilege of attending a regional auxiliary training for our church. Many times, these trainings have guest speakers or area authorities who come visit. This morning, we had the opportunity to hear from Sister Margaret Lifferth, 1st counselor in the Primary General Presidency, Sister Sylvia Allred, 1st counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency, and Sister Mary Cook, 2nd counselor of the Young Women's General Presidency.
As I sat, second row, listening to these women speak, I reflected on my membership in the church. I was able to have yet another personal witness of the Lord's love. These were women of strength and virtue. Each of them were different but one in purpose, which was to proclaim the gospel and teach. I was able to witness the hard work these women do, devoting their lives to the church.
So many personal revelations came to my mind and I was truly blessed to have the chance to listen to women of such spiritual strength. Yay for the gospel...yay for these righteous women!
5 comments:
cool!
and YAY for you for joining the church. YOU are an amazing woman. :)
It was awesome, wasn't it?
Tonight in the fireside with Sister Cook for the young women and their mother's, we were asked to talk the person sitting next to us and see who they thought was a woman of virtue pr who they admired. Brooklynn said you, Anya. I couldn't agree more!
You were reflecting? You were suppossed to be paying attention. :) It was nice to be there with you ladies. Maybe YOU will be one of these amazing women who travels and inspires so many. I have no doubt you will be.
Post a Comment