Friday, March 20, 2009
Peter Piper picked a peck of Pickled Anya's
All the Barry girls got together for lunch and memories. Unfortunately, I was grumpy because John couldn't eat any of the food. Feeling sorry for myself, I decided to take a few ugly pictures.

Allison participated in the grumpiness for my sake. Allison looks cute because she's faking being grumpy. I look ugly because I really AM grumpy. I WAS PICKLED. Look at my neck!!!
Cute Barry girls. I didn't get enough photos though. Treslee organized the day and Scottee came cheerful too. We went back to Gogo's for talking about life.
Ella and John were able to snag a few dollars from Gogo and Grandpa and have some fun, though. That cheered me up!

B was ready to go shoe shopping. Was she pickled too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Anya, you crack me up. I always feel bad for you and John. I think that not being able to eat great pizza would be impossible for me. :) I hope you know that we were just trying to go somewhere cool (not hot) that the kids could run around at. I'm glad you got cheered up though. It wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there.
I guess you should have taken a picture of my "pickled" face when I was trying to get Ashlyn to sleep!
I'm sorry for the trouble you had to go to to get John fed. I hope all-in-all you had a good time. Although, I didn't hear you talking much! I know it's hard to get a word in edge-wise with our women!!!
oh, Anya I'm sorry you were grumpy. Next time we'll have to go somewhere where the food is good for everyone. It was good to see and visit with you!
Having a case of the grumpies sucks. I'm so sorry about the food thing. I will make it my personal responsibility for us to always remember the diet thing when considering where to go. I'm glad you were there, though, and if it's any consolation, you didn't seem that grumpy.
That was a fun day! instead of joining in with the conversation about life, I had a nap...lucky me :). I saw you and allison take that picture, and yes I wanted to go shoe shopping.
Post a Comment