Friday, March 27, 2009

Raw Foods Detox - PART 1

After talking with my dad, my visiting teacher, hearing about Devin trying to go raw, and looking at raw recipes online, I decided to go for a 3 day raw foods detox this weekend. I've had a lot of migraines, stress, and anxiety over the past few months (building up). Church callings, school, kids, etc...is keeping me incredibly busy. Not to mention a bad cold coming on. SO, I'll be pumping myself full of these healthy foods, doing yoga, Epsom salt baths, rest, and lots of spiritually uplifting prayer/scripture study. I'm hoping to replenish myself with this approach. Greg and Alli first introduced the family to raw foods a long time ago. I won't be doing it for the long haul, as I've gained 7 pounds so far! But hopefully I'll have a decently clean liver after this is said and done. I've done raw before, but not via blog world.
For dinner last night I made...
Veggie lettuce wraps, Zucchini chips on the dehydrator, and Alli's famous raw freezer chocolate...I'll also be drinking my distilled water.

3 comments:

Treslee said...

That's awesome good for you! I'd love to do that, I think I'd have a hard time making dinner for the rest of my family though!

john and brenda said...

Go Anya! Are you feeling better today?

Tanner Fam said...

Yum?