Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anya's Mother's Day Birthday

We enjoyed a lovely weekend and birthday celebration the past few days. Adam took good care of me and I'm almost well again. My mother and I went to our favorite Vogue french bistro for a Mother's Day-Eve dinner. This is where we sat.

I made a little flower arrangement for my mother too. It was relaxing to assemble the flowers. Adam swiped a few of the flowers and some floral tape to make me a sweet corsage for Mother's Day. For my birthday we went to the cardiologist and got some answers about my heart. In a nutshell, it's a slight heart murmur, SVT (abnormally rapid pulse), and a haital hernia. I should be feeling better in the months ahead. We've been so blessed and our dear friends and family have been bringing dinners, driving the kids around, and showing us such kindness. On Tuesday, we had the family over for Pei Wei and sat around talking. Thanks to all for making the past few days enjoyable!

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

You are the best! I loved that John made us the pinata out of his own Easter candy and his fireman's hat. He is so kind, thoughtful and great-hearted! Thank you for the delicious dinner and for entertaining us with 'shopping on-line!' :)

Allison Barry said...

did you ever decide on your purchases? "add it to the cart."