We're all feeling well again. I'll have my last IV today. I was released from primary after four years. Now I'll be teaching youth Sunday school. It was a bit of an emotional day since I wasn't quite expecting to get released yesterday, but our family welcomed the release from so many responsibilities.
I finished my finals and got B's in both classes. Not bad for doing the mommy/sick thing lately.
We also had a meeting with the school this morning - Assistant principal, speech therapist, OT, resource teacher, kindergarten teacher....it was quite a conference!! The public school here has been absolutely phenomenal. John scored above average in everything, but he has major sensory issues still. He qualified for OT services and will be getting more services for the next school year. It's nice to know we have a REALLY smart above average kid.
We feel so blessed and grateful. We got through the last month and now the storm is lifting, and the blessings are unfolding.
5 comments:
Hallelujah! I'm glad that things are returning to normal and that you and Johnny are getting good grades.
Answers to our prayers! I am so grateful. Let's celebrate! Congrats on your grades. Tell me about OT.
I hate to hand over my darling Sunday School class to anyone (it is the best class ever) but I know they will in great hands with you.
i am so glad you are feeling great, anya. thanks again for putting my YW lesson in perspective...you lifted a lot of my stress.
i'm excited about your new calling!!!! 4 years is a long time for a calling.
and i don't mean to sound snotty when i say this, but did you really not know John is an above average smart kid????
Oh Yeah! So glad to hear and I am sure a relief!
Post a Comment