
We went to the hospital last night for Anya. She went through for the second time of flue like symptoms, shortness of breath and heart palpitations. She would have this cycle of nausea, heart pounding, shortness of breath and the chills every 10 minutes or so. NO FUN! She started to feel better after the IV. This has been her 6 or 7 IV in the last few weeks. They don't know what caused this to happen but we did find out that everything else is working fine in her body. Now she just needs to rest, rest even more than before since she has already been resting for have EBV.
So hopefully she is on the road to recovery. I guess this weekend was a false alarm. Thanks for every one's prays. We will let you know when she is feeling better.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that. What a pain! Hope Anya gets feeling better soon.
I am soo sorry. We will keep you in our prayers.
First, my heart goes out to Anya and a speedy recovery and know we are always here for you. That being said....was Anya aware that picture was being taken? I couldn't help but laugh that a camera was whipped out during an emergency room trip.
Anya, you make that surgical mask look GOOD!!! Work it, baby, work it!
OOH! And it's a good thing your best friend works for a Valley Fever expert. So, how much does your dog, er, I mean, you, weigh?! ;0)
Post a Comment