Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thanks to all

Hello to all in blog world. There have been a lot of sweet emails, phone calls, and comments in support of our family while we've been sick. Mom and Dad Barry have brought dinner, helped with the kids and given much support. Mom Kotila stayed the night when we went to the hospital and she has helped with food and the kids too. Dad Kotila helped us with food and the kids as well. There have been so many people asking how to help. We just don't know where to begin. Mostly, I think we need prayers,understanding, and advice.

Balancing health, family, church, work, finances, and school is not easy. We're trying to figure out how to make it all run smoothly. I am beginning to feel better. I'm waiting for blood work back to see if I have valley fever too. The chest pains and shortness of breath is coming from a combination of stress and illness. SO, we're learning the importance of simplifying.

John and Ella both woke up with stuffy noses, sore throats, and coughs so I kept them home from school again. I feel much better than I did yesterday, so I'm able to care for both of them today. We're all taking our vitamins and praying for strength.

Thanks to everyone! We really will welcome advice for balancing life, and how to prioritize better.

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

Balance...that's a biggy. I wish I knew how to do that! I feel like I ignore my limits all the time. I would love advise too!

Deb said...

I would say "you are welcome" but I don't think I did anything to be thanked for. To me helping and hanging with the grandkids is a gift to me, as is feeling helpful to you. So thank you to you guys for allowing me to be a part of your lives, even the challenging parts!

barryblog said...

Charlee said it was your birthday(I was not so sure) If it is... Happy Birthday!! If not, Happy late/early birthday!!