Monday, May 18, 2009

Wristwatch

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys are hilarious!

john and brenda said...

Good Job! I can't even begin to say that!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

You guys are nuts.

Mindy said...

that was funny! I like both your snooty talk. And Anya, you can really open those eyes! :)

Unknown said...

Oh! I didn't know you guys were such big NERDS!! You hide it well usually.

(and I was laughing my head off)

Stevenson's said...

I love it. I get excited every time I see a video on here!! Good job keeping us entertained!!

Allison Barry said...

you guys are gooooooooood at that!!!! have you ever thought about being news announcers??

those laughs at the end are creepy.

Jess said...

Hahahah! You guys are too funny! It really is hard to say!

Aaron H. said...

Now THAT's the Anya I like to see on here. No more sicky-sicky!

Nicole said...

I think you have had too much of your kiva (not sure how it is spelled) juice!! Did you give some to Adam too? SO Funny!

Tanner Fam said...

I want to see the out-takes!!!