Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beauty Secrets Anyone? Please share.
















I have a bit of a ritual for achieving maximum ANYA-NESS. Here's a few thing I've been using lately...I'm a bit of a cosmetic junkie. I'd like to revamp my routine and clean out my bathroom soon. SO, please share some of YOUR latest finds and tips. OR, if there's something I'm doing really wrong, feel free to voice your opinion.
Skincare:
Befine sugar and mint gentle cleanser
Witch Hazel for toner (MUST HAVE)
Befine warming pomegranate clay mask
Body Shop Everyday Summer Face Lotion (slow progressive face tanning lotion for summer)
Costco (Borghese) Age-defying moisturizer SPF15
Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream
I also do home steam facials with gentle salt scrubs)
Makeup:
Merle Norman Luxiva Age-defying foundation SPF 20
Ulta Professional Eye primer
Merle Norman Cover-up concealer
Organic Wear eye liner (in Olive)
Lash Stiletto mascara
Urban Decay eye shadow
Organic wear Bronzer (occasionally)
and I have a whole bunch of lip gloss..I use something new each day depending on my mood. Lately, I use a cute sample from Merle Norman, Sweetness Moist lip color
I also only use Mac brushes...they last forever and work the best. The only problem is they cost a ton. I saved some money and bought two. That's all I use right now.
I'm probably forgetting some things, but that's all I can think of right now. Welp, see ya.

9 comments:

Aaron H. said...

Can I share mine? Pretty simple:

Generic soap and generic shampoo. Wash daily and GO!

Deb said...

Obviously I have no beauty secrets! However, my regime is like Aaron's . . . and it's cheap!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

I guess that is why you are so much cutier than I...Neutrogena and Maybelline.

Allison Barry said...

I love that you said "welp." I love love that phrase.

john and brenda said...

Like your mom, I have no secrets!! I do wash my face every night with those Ponds cloths (throw away) Drink lots of water!

Teri said...

now we all know why you always look so fabulous!!!!I'll take some of those tips!!! I'm, kinda more natural (or lazy!!), I only wear a tinted moisturizer (super light foundation) mascara and lip gloss... occasionally eye shadow and liner!!

Lori said...

Your cute! I don't know that anybody would really want to follow my beauty secrets, but...cosmetics is one place I don't like to skimp. If I can help it. With one exception. It is Maybeline mascara all the way. I have worn the same thing since I was a teenager. Now I have tried several others, and nothing compares. Seriously!

Jordanian6 said...

The best mascara in the whole world is I think by Maybelline- it's called 'Blast' in the orange tube. It's the absolute best!!!

Mindy said...

I love your Anya-ness. Reminds me of You, Me, and Dupree or whatever that movies called. And when did you start wearing Merle Norman? I thought you liked Lancome or Estee Lader was it?? I need to find some new foundation. I just finished up my Mary Kay mineral powder. I need more coverage than that though. I do love Ulta lip gloss and I use their eye shadows.
I cleanse with Cetaphil. I sometimes use Witch Hazel but lately using Mary Kay blemish toner. My dermatologist recommended Aveeno Moisturizer but it was making me break out so I need to find a good moisterizer that won't do that. So many products out there to choose from and so many products in my bathroom not getting used. Maybe I should use what your using. Your skin is always flawless looking!