CUTE!!! I love the music you picked. I loved how when you went down the slip n' slide, you kicked your legs (both times!!!) I also loved the font!!!!! and I loved Mona running around in the end, and the "good girl, mona!" part.
so are you challenging us to make a video with a slip n' slide???
That was classic! A friend of mine used to ride me home from 9th grade on his handlebars singing that song! It has always been dear to my heart!!! You are the best family! The video challenge on a slip-n-slide would be a dire mistake on our part so we'll have to think of something else!
6 comments:
CUTE!!!
I love the music you picked. I loved how when you went down the slip n' slide, you kicked your legs (both times!!!)
I also loved the font!!!!!
and I loved Mona running around in the end, and the "good girl, mona!" part.
so are you challenging us to make a video with a slip n' slide???
Love the Mungo Jerry music.
A Classic!
LOVE IT!! you guys are so fun... much funner than us!!!Mona is so cute chasing you guys too! funny!
That was classic! A friend of mine used to ride me home from 9th grade on his handlebars singing that song! It has always been dear to my heart!!! You are the best family! The video challenge on a slip-n-slide would be a dire mistake on our part so we'll have to think of something else!
Game on.
Post a Comment