That looks so fun camping does make fun memories
The most wonderful people are those Barrys in the pictures!
How fun! I can't wait until our ward does one! I remember them growing up and they were so much fun! Miss you Anya!
Thanks for taking the plunge and being our neighbors...not that you had a choice, cause it would've been rude to start up the bus and move it. I guess I should just say thanks for taking a chance.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks so fun camping does make fun memories
The most wonderful people are those Barrys in the pictures!
How fun! I can't wait until our ward does one! I remember them growing up and they were so much fun! Miss you Anya!
Thanks for taking the plunge and being our neighbors...not that you had a choice, cause it would've been rude to start up the bus and move it. I guess I should just say thanks for taking a chance.
Post a Comment