John and Ella were sick today so it was an even better weekend to hang around and watch church conference. We were very lazy. My dad came by and visited. OH! And John is officially WITHOUT FRONT TEETH!
Conference Saturday is the best! I didn't get dressed until 3:00! That makes my day! John looks adorable without his teeth! I hope all is well-at least better there and that Adam had a happy birthday! I love you all!
3 comments:
Conference Saturday is the best! I didn't get dressed until 3:00! That makes my day! John looks adorable without his teeth! I hope all is well-at least better there and that Adam had a happy birthday!
I love you all!
sorry you have sick kids. :( Hope they feel better. John looks SO cute with his toothless look.
go conference!
you guys are too cute. I like the over the knees picture of the TV. I'm glad I got to see you guys today!!
Post a Comment