We've been a busy family. Getting an education is quite the process.
I'm managing A's and B's right now in these 8 week accelerated courses. I guess I'll minor in early childhood education and transfer into ASU's school of Psychology. Adam is going back to school too! His goal is the Electrical Engineering program at ASU's polytechnic campus. We'll just keep on going until we're wicked smart and no longer have to wear these hairnets. Well, maybe we'll STILL wear random hairnets!
John is really taking off with reading and the whole family has been enjoying the Junie B. book series. I'm still volunteering in John's school and he's really come a long way. He's really into Legos and Wii Sims right now. His two front adult teeth are starting to come in and he's looking like a handsome young man!
School days, school days!
3 comments:
You are all wicked smart, with or without any degree!
Those hairnets remind me of the times I wore them when serving lunch in Elementary School. Hairnets are never a sign of education are they!
Your babies are the best!!!
The word verification on this post is devin!
Everyone should wear hairnets randomly - educated or not - keeps you humble. Love the hairnet picture!
Post a Comment