It's been a great winter break. VERY BUSY! Adam and I have had several long nights talking about our goals for the future. You know, trying to sort Good, Better, and Best.
Since we'll both be in school for the next few years, we're trying to find balance. It's a big sacrifice to the whole family when both Mom and Dad are constantly studying. Luckily, school will be online and we'll be home for the kids. Somehow, all the needs are being met.
I had a few GREAT conversations over the past few months which are changing my educational pathway. I've been agonizing over my degree choice. Lengthy prayers, studying program opportunities, and deciding is hard to do. I knew I always wanted a minor in Early Childhood Education...so I'm making that happen. Over the next year, I will be transferring to ASU and I've really been considering their pre-med program. I won't divulge all of our plans, but I'm really feeling pulled in this direction. I've had so many personal experiences with autism and gut disorders, I can't wait to learn more. I know our prayers are being answered and we're starting to see a huge transformation in our family as Adam and I have decided on these goals. This tells us what we're doing is right.
We're so glad for everyone in the family who is supporting us in this. My mom has been a huge help, as she plays "the bank". She's been taking care of all my tuition money. For this, I feel so blessed. John and Ella are seeing their mom and dad work on college degrees and this is so important to us.
2 comments:
WOW! Huge descisions and good ones too. Pre Med! That is exciting! It is interesting how our Father helps us to hep ourselves when we put forth the effort so that it becomes more neaningful to us. Did that make sense?
Proud of you both! Continuing to grow, in our education, experiences and spiritually, are all part of truly living!
Post a Comment