Wednesday, February 24, 2010
John's Eye
John finally had his eye appointment last night. I thought he might need glasses. He's been complaining about eye pain lately. A 45 minute appointment turned into two hours. We were so sad to find out the doctor is sending us to a pediatric specialist because one of his eyes turns out significantly. Adam has a lot of empathy for our little man. Adam had to have eye surgery when he was little, so the doctor is assuming it is genetic. Surprisingly, John has been functioning well and continues to get good grades. I asked if John needed glasses, but the doctor said if he were to wear glasses for this problem, they would be extremely thick lenses. SO, we'll see what's next. We're assuming eye surgery and therapy. Until then, John's tired eyes will continue to work overtime. This was written with sloppy grammar, but I don't even care because I have to write two essays today. I need to save my good english for school. Back to life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll be praying for him and his sweet little eyes.
Post a Comment