Benny is my mom's black lab. He turns into a party animal when my mom goes out of town.
He's fun to watch! (As long as Adam doesn't come in the backyard dressed like the landscaper!)
Ella is a champion swimmer.
I told you. Benny runs all around with his girlfriend Mona Lisa.
Mona in the 115 degree heat (or whatever it is...we stop looking in July)
Mona loves the pool.
She's the first dog I've ever had who dunks her head under the water.
John's a champion swimmer too...Somehow Mr. Ducky has endured the past 3 summers.
Benny plays lifeguard...for real.
He's a great dog.
Mona has an addiction to lizards (which are very abundant here in the desert).
2 comments:
Benny...is his first name Jack? That is the only name I know that has Benny in it!
Great pictures and thanks for making sure that Ben cleans up after his parties with Mona!
Post a Comment