Ella came into my room this morning and crawled into bed.
"I felt the (Holy) Spirit really hard last night when I was reading The Friend and it made me cry," she said.
"What did the spirit tell you?" I asked.
"It said 'don't be mean, don't hit, don't laugh when others are doing naughty things, clean up my messes, and don't leave them for mommy to clean up, don't walk away from the messes'" she responded.
Other wonderful things we've been doing this summer:
Watching Netflix shows....of course.
Having insane popcorn fights in the backyard.
Restoring the bus.
John has been Adam's sidekick all summer.
Sweating in the garage and getting dehydrated.
Sanding, sanding, and more sanding.
Wearing dust masks.
Making memories.
Saving our Bay.
Face-lifting.
Wearing autism awareness t-shirts.
Begging.
Playing games.
Pulling all-nighters.
Many thanks to my best friend's brother, uncle Buzzz Miller, for opening his garage and
helping Adam by staying up all night for the cause. Here's the bus primed.
Finished product photo coming soon.
5 comments:
E's comments were AWESOME!
Ella has such a tender heart. What a sweetie. Can't wait to see how the bus looks!
looking good....cant wait to see it when its done.!!
Richard and Buzzz were best buds in high school. Small world!
The popcorn probably makes for good bird watching the next day with all the hungry birds.
Dear little Ella is so precious! I look forward to seeing her grow in faith and amazingness!
Can't wait to see greeny! (What's his name again?)
Post a Comment