Our friend Lori took our family photos.
She is so nice and had so many good ideas.
You can visit Lori's website at http://www.calhounink.com/ and she also has a BLOG!
I wish blogger had higher resolution because the photos came out so clear.
Thanks Lori!!
Thanks Lori!!
John's great-grandfather's hat.















7 comments:
Om my goodness! I LOVE all those photos! You look like a model in the black and white one. I love the John driving one with the rearview effect. So great!!
What great pictures. Great family photos and the bus looks great. I bet you had lots of fun on you trip.
LOVE the pictures with the bus. That is so you guys. My favorite one of all is the black and white one of John toward the bottom. He is so handsome.
Your pictures are so cute. Love the bus!
These are sooo awesome. I love the colors you chose too. What a great lookin family!!
cute! I love the bright colors. You all look great!
Anya,
What beautiful pictures--and what a beautiful family you've got. We just came back to Provo; let me know if you and yours are ever passing through!
Zach
Post a Comment