Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School!

Ella's first day of kindergarten! 
She's ready to go with her butterfly shirt, striped skirt, side pony, and sketchers.
She walked right into that kindergarten room with confidence. 
I was so proud of her independence.

John rocked the hairdo, nike running shoes, and polo.
...And cried all morning that summer wasn't long enough. 
We found out his teacher a great LDS guy.  It's going to be a sweet 2nd grade.

Great breakfast, chores done, and out the door into the crazy world of elementary school.
Hugs and kisses.
It's all going by so fast.

So you may be wondering what I'm doing while the kids are at school. 
Cleaning and cleaning and cleaning
Laundry
Jogging with Mona
STUDYING
Decluttering
Blogging
Taking care of myself

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I am so proud of Ella! And I just love John's hair like that.

john and brenda said...

They look SO cute! John's hair is very handsome! Ella looks like she could take on the world! I am so THANKFUL that John's teacher is going to be great!

Becky said...

WHAT?!? School started already? YIKES! I'd cry too. They are darn cute...just like you. You certainly will be busy while they are away!

Mindy said...

Fun! I guess I need to get out more, I didn't realize the 80's were back in! :) Gotta love the side pony!

Treslee said...

They look so cute! We start tomorrow and boy are we ready. Let the year begin!