We drove the bus up to Williams and the Grand Canyon for Labor Day weekend. It was so much fun. The stars were amazing and the weather was gorgeous. On Sunday we went to the Williams Ward for church... the people were so kind. We had s'mores and breakfast burritos. What good times!
Adam offended by this sight.
Good old Grand Canyon Railway/Polar Express
John and Ella before finding out we were going on a train
.
We bought tickets and they were SO EXCITED!
Ella waving bye.
It was their first train ride!
They were so relaxed and loving every second.
I can't even explain how FASCINATED John was.
The weather was PERFECT.
John had such a cute goofy smile. I LOVE IT!
This is what I look like when I live out of a van....eh, BUS.
Wildflowers were abundant.
And here is the first picture we took at the Grand Canyon!
A huge gust of wind blew sand right into John and Ella's eyes.
The canyon was such an amazing sight.
Life is good with a finger in your nose.
We also went for a hike - of course!
Ella with an apple and her cute walking stick. MEMORIES!
On the ride home the bus lost a cap on the oil tank in Prescott. Some angel Samaritan man drove Adam around town to buy a new part. We have crazy stories to tell whenever we get into that green machine.

4 comments:
How fun! I can only imagine how much John liked the train. Those will be great memories! And you look cute Anya no matter where your living from. :)
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Tell Adam not to be too offended by that sign; they misspelled "buses."
What a fun weekend you had! I'm glad you got away. The Canyon is amazing isn't it! Did you get a glimpse of Bedrock and Fred Flinstone?
Our kids are older and they loved it too. When we asked what their favorite trip was all year...they say Grand Canyon.
Williams was awesome too...fun town...but we like oddness.
Post a Comment