We had a wonderful time at the ASU ZooWalk for Autism Research. I think about 30 people attended for our team!! The team photos didn't really come out, but we had a blast. Thanks to everyone!
I tried not to break out the ugly cry all morning.
Starting the walk!
Oh, this photo came out fuzzy....Wah! But we were so grateful.
Even John's 1st and 2nd grade teachers made it!
John mentioned he was excited to be around other kiddos with ASD's.
We were a little army.
Ella reaching for her baby giraffe doll. I don't know why, but I love this photo...her hair band falling out, busy grownups all around, but all she wanted was her baby giraffe.
This tiger was very scary. It was pacing around waiting for someone to fall into the cage.
My brother David and friends. Do you know which one is David?
Giraffes were running.
John (a.k.a. Johnny, John Bon, Bon-Bon, The Goat)
He has another evaluation next week! We're wondering if the diagnosis will lift or change. Either way, we're so thankful for two amazing kids. They make life better.
1 comment:
Do you know how much money for autism research was raised from the zoo walk?
Hey, you got to see some animals! I saw more in your pictures than I did that morning! I guess they like to sleep in.
Post a Comment