She has been such a good girl, not hardly complaining.
But here was some good news. I got a sweet deal at Safeway from The Frugal Find website.
I got all this for $16.63!!!
Doesn't sound like a good deal yet?
I order it online and they delivered it to my house!
The delivery guy said so many moms are doing this right now.
It's over $50 worth of groceries shipped.
The delivery guy even said he wasn't allowed to accept a tip. He brought them in and put them in the kitchen. What a bargain.
Jump on the deal before Dec. 31st.
I liked it so much I might have to order more groceries online.
This was so great since Ella has been sick!
2 comments:
Got to love bargains! Good job Anya!
Whoa! What a deal! I am going to look into it. Kiss Ella for me!
Post a Comment