Monday, December 27, 2010

Best of Christmas 2010: (in no particular order)

1.  Watching the Joseph Smith movie with the family.
2.  Visiting the Mesa Temple lights
3.  Spending time with family
4.  Roast lamb and ham dinners
5.  Nordstrom's cashmere dip dye scarf from brother David
6.  Ok, ALL my gifts...including a bidet from Adam's parents!!
7.  Watching John open is DSI
8.  Watching Ella open her music box
9.  LOVED the movie Brooklynn made for Adam and I
10.  Black Friday shopping with Mom
11.  Dancing to Michael Jackson with the Barrys
12.  Screaming at the TV during the Cardinals game...well that was a Love/Hate thing - but they won!
13.  A new toaster (after 9 YEARS of having to pop the dang thing manually...our kids never knew a toaster is supposed to pop by itself)
14.  Meeting a new neighbor
15.  Godiva chocolate
16.  Sephora OPI polish in "Leaf Him at the Altar"
17.  Lancome dual finish powder (a love from the past) given by Mom
18. Modal pj's from Adam
19.  Wallflowers from B&BW
20.  Amazon.com free shipping deals
21.  Acceptance into ASU program of my choice at the last minute
22.  Passing my Chem class
23.  The Messiah program at the Stake center
24.  Gifts to the baby Jesus

Worst of Christmas 2010:
1.  The big giant zit on my face Christmas morning
2.  Ella's pink eye
3.  The stomach flu which circulated through the Barrys
4.  Adam seeing one of his gifts
5.  Dog poo in the bouncy house at Gogo's...the kids didn't seem to mind
6.  Having my favorite Christmas decoration break

All in all, it was a fabulous Christmas!  It it hasn't ended yet!  I just had a knock at the door and received a pair of super cute race car salt & pepper shakers from GlammaFabulous!!  I love it when the season continues.  I hope it will last!  We've felt close to the Savior and our gratitude is magnified.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I loved this post so much that I copied it. Thanks so much for our gifts. Devin and I forgot to take the hot chocolate machine up to Flagstaff with us! And during a snow storm! Isn't that tragic? Loved spending time with you guys this trip.

Deb said...

The three best parts of Christmas for me -
1. Spending it with your family and David!!
2. Seeing John's smile when he got the DSi.
3. Ella walking in high heels (click, click) with her GoGo dog.

Iguess there were four - the peace I felt on such a great holiday!

john and brenda said...

I also loved this post ans copied it!!!