I'm a bit nervous for the appointment and we hope to have some answers for these staring spells. I hope to catch one on camera. John has been working really hard in school and with his routines. Life just keeps on going and we have high expectations for this little guy.
Ella has a cold so I kept her home today...garlic oil in the ears and vitamins! She's such a good girl and she's been learning more about John's autism lately. She is developing excellent sister-skills, watching for John's symptoms, talking with him, and saying "Hands Off!" Her reading skills are excellent and she's one of the smarties in her class. Still, I think her busy life is wearing on her a bit so she should relax with cartoons and pleasantries for the day.
Adam and I are plowing through school (sometimes barely passing classes, but getting the work done and moving forward). We're up late every night zoned into our assignments learning as fast as we can. I don't feel like any moments of our days are wasted. We're trying to make each minute count towards a happy, successful, spiritual family.
I'm trying to keep the Good Life blog going, hoping to meet some people with similar life experiences. It's been a great/fun project. Some videos I don't post because I haven't had time to edit. I'm trying to prioritize each day.
P.S. - We have a new hamster named Junior, but we keep forgetting his name so we call him "Hammy". He is a very naughty hamster, biting fingers and such. But the kids love him and he seems happy to have escaped the pet store.
That's all folks!
2 comments:
Nice update! THAnk you~~
Garlic in the ears? I'll have to try that. I admire your guys' active lives. Let us know how the appointment goes.
Post a Comment