Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daughters in My Kingdom

There is a new History and Work of Relief Society book that has been released.  It is so inspiring.  I'm on Chapter 5 and cannot put it down.  The book can be downloaded for free at the link below.  It is an inspiration and answer to many of my prayers as a woman. 

It is a great reference for those wanting to learn more about the largest women's organization in the world, the purpose of it, and how it started.

“I will go forward.  I will smile at the rage of the tempest, and ride fearlessly and triumphantly across the boisterous ocean of circumstance…and the ‘testimony of Jesus’ will light up a lamp that will guide my vision through the portals of immortality.”  -Eliza R. Snow
Daughters in My Kingdom

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

I agree. I am so excited and hope the sisters really appreciate all this manual has to offer.

john and brenda said...

We were given the books last SUnday. Now that you have introduced it to me I will start reading it!