Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anya Claus

Here's a good blast from the past now on Netflix Watch Instantly.
Best part of all?  Mrs. Claus is named Anya.
Ella is watching this right now and trying to get better from strep throat.
She threw up all over the car today.

6 comments:

Allison Barry said...

This was a childhood movie of mine. Dudley Moore always freaked me out a little bit though. Feel better Ella.

Deb said...

Hope Ella is well soon! Love you Ella!

Unknown said...

I knew one of the extras in this movie! He was in my primary class when we lived in Germany. He's the little boy that is holding a girl's hand while eating one of the lollipops. She says something like, You're so cute. He's floating so he's as tall as her. I haven't watched this movie in so long.

Mindy said...

Me and Ashlyn watched that yesterday. :) poor Ella, I hope she feels better soon. Atleast she is sick before the holidays but still no fun.

Tanner Fam said...

Throw up in the car is the gift (aroma) that keeps giving ALL year round.

john and brenda said...

Poor, poor Ella. I just got over strep for the second time in two months. It is NOOO fun. I am thankful for antibiotics. But they mess me up for a while after taking them...I get whatever else is hanging around! I hope no one else gets it. We gotta party!!!