Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Night Fun





Here's a Friday night for us. It's really loud in our house and some people get hurt from being wild...but we have fun!!! Adam and I made rice cookies (since John's on special food), organic chili and broccoli salad. We dragged each other around on the floor in a blanket. We have some tile in our house so that was a blast. Adam and I got a turn too!! Weee! Life is just too great.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love your blog! And I'm glad I can finally comment! Isn't it fun just hanging out at home with your family on Friday nights now? I never would have thought that 10 years ago. :)

Becky said...

You are such a wonderful mother. I stand in awe of you as I think back to when you were a little girl at my mom's daycare. Who would have thought that YOU would be who you are today. Thanks for your wonderful example Anya!!! Keep on keeping on!