Thursday, May 29, 2008

Up all night

Throwing up all night...excuse me for taking ANOTHER sick day. Is anyone else sick??

I almost forgot to mention Adam's new calling in the young men's presidency. He went to mutual last night and seemed to have had a good ol' time. I had to cry a little bit when he left primary. I'll miss him!!

One more thing I need to mention - John's last day of preschool is today. He'll start the summer semester in one more week.

Don't forget to watch the puppy mill show. I know I will...since I'm not going anywhere with this hairdo.

4 comments:

Stevenson's said...

Love your blog. Hope you feel better. Yes, we do need to get together!!

Lori said...

Jaren is really going to miss Brother Barry in primary. He just thinks he is great.

Teri said...

oh come on anya we want to see your hair do!!

Call me if John wants to play! or ella too! give you a break.avahcalu

Mindy said...

Alright Adam! Young Mens. You'll do good there.

I did watch the puppy mill show. I can't believe what people do to those dogs! It's so sad!

Hope your neighborhood party goes well! You guys are such good citizens. :)