I received an email from a woman I met at an autism/Asperger's seminar earlier in the year. She is actually a school psychologist in a school district further north. It was an ironic thing that she emailed me because I was actually thinking about her this week. We talk every once in a while and I was glad to see her name in my inbox.
After considering this incredible week of blessings, this email was just icing on the cake of life.
I was thinking about it for a few minutes tonight and all of a sudden I had a glimpse of the abundance surrounding me. Food, good health, shelter, support, love, freedom, opportunity, education, family. The list could go on.
Even more, I felt an honest - true -deep down feeling that it is God who is providing for me. A loving Heavenly Father is remembering me. Not some force or energy...but my personal spiritual Father.
Psalms 37:5 reads, "commit thy way unto the Lord; . . . and he shall bring it to pass".
I'm glad I can count on Him to place amazing people and amazing opportunities in my life.
3 comments:
I too have reflected greatly on all that the Lord has provided. I am truly blessed. I so enjoy reading your blog posts Anya...you are so inspirational. I'm glad that John is adjusting to school life and look forward to hearing more about his daily adventures.
AMEN!!!
That is so true
Post a Comment