We had our family cabin trip to Heber this past week. It wasn't the same without Allison, Devin and Ryan but we hope to have many more trips in the future. We'll never forget these moments.
Gotta be thankful for this trip!
Ella and Bastian.
Ella and uncle Greg
The cabin. Just kidding...we found this place on our hike.
Adam and John on the "ziploc".
Here's Bastian! We all celebrated his 2nd birthday at the cabin!
Mom and Dad
Ella on the "ziploc".
John rock climbing...uhh...for real. Get down John!!!
Brotherly love, Adam and Rich.
Loving cousins.
Look at all those cousins! More on the way too...Allison and Scottee are expecting this winter.
Hanging out on the side of the cliffs. CAREFUL GOGO!!! You're making us nervous taking that picture!!
More brotherly love - Adam and Rich risking their lives.
Cool petroglyphs on the cliffs.
Good hike with the fam.
Guitar Heroes rescued us from the hot days.
Squeezing through the cliffs.
11 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
Looks like so much fun! John is so cute "why cant we go around?"
so many great pictures! I hardly took any so I'll have to get some copies. :)
I don't know how much of a trooper I was but thanks for the optimism. :)
I'll have to watch some of your videos you took...especially of the talent show!
that was so much fun! i loved it! i really loved when we played volleyball together and looked at the stars at night
Just looking at your pics make me want to go another family reunion!! Fun!
Great picks. Isn't the moose really and Elk? I bet you guys had great fun. It makes us what to head out on our own junkit soon!
Looks like you were 'roughing it'. NICE CABIN!
i'm so sad.
how impressive that adam carried himself AND Ella on the zipline!!
that cabin looks amazing.
I love looking at all your entries of our reunion. You were a life-saver, so cheerful and helpful. Your meals were great too!
Can I be adopted into your family? I love my family, but we never do fun stuff like that. Looked like some good bonding moments.
Anya, that was a great synopsis. Alli and I laughed through several of your blogs just now and this one culminated the reading experience well. Love it! Hope to see you guys soon...Bastian really needs Johnny and Ella to play with.
Post a Comment