I made a dress for Ella today. Thanks for the help Mom! Not bad... I also made a matching purse so she's having fun with the dress ups. The sleeves are still a little big...1980's is back in style right?!?
ou know that I am allergic to sewing don't you? It makes me swear! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! There was a time when the kids were little that I made them clothes and had fun doing it. THere is hope for me somewhere.
6 comments:
Look at you and your talented self. Nice job.
oh so cute. I should learn so madi can have a cute dress :) clothes are so hard. GReat job..... does it help that ella is so cute!!
that is a cute dress!
ou know that I am allergic to sewing don't you? It makes me swear! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! There was a time when the kids were little that I made them clothes and had fun doing it. THere is hope for me somewhere.
i am so proud of you!
great job! she looks so cute!
Post a Comment