Friday, August 15, 2008

Sasquatch

Did any of you hear about the Bigfoot body that hunters have in a cooler? I saw it on CNN. In my personal judgement, it's very much a hoax. On the other hand, when I saw it on the news, I just had to watch. Have you ever thought about Bigfoot when you're out camping? It's quite frightening...I wouldn't recommend it.

Have you ever seen the Messin' with Sasquatch commercials?? Totally funny. Now THAT'S something I would recommend.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ryan just told me that today. He said he was watching all about it last night. Who knows if it's for real or not! It made us talk about Cain though. That's always interesting to talk about.

Brooklynn said...

Ya i've seen those commercials! they are funny!

Tanner Fam said...

I have seen some really big hairy men that could pass as a Sasquatch. I just figured it was one of them.
Those commercials actually make me like commercials.

Lori said...

I'm just impressed you can spell it. I'm not so much a speller as I am a faithful blog reader. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your blog? LOL! Miss ya, Lori