Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School Work

This week, I am seeking to establish in state tuition for some classes I'll be taking. Back to school for the kids - back to school for mom.

It's going to get a wee bit busy around here!

On Saturday I was feeling a little upset and Adam suggested we all go outside and clean the car. He promised if we worked hard we would all feel better and be blessed. How true! We all felt better and we accomplished something too.

I'm enjoying this "me-time" in the mornings and I know if I fill it with hard work, I'll be able to accomplish a lot.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Anya - So glad you are thinking about going to school! If you need help with any homework, let me know. :)

Mindy said...

I couldn't imagine going back to school. Although it would be kinda interesting. What kind of classes are you going to take?